Our Diocese’s aim is to have all priests and volunteers working with children, youth and vulnerable adults police vetted. Volunteers in the following positions will be required to be police vetted, undergo Level 2 volunteer training and reference checked before being able to undertake this role:
- Altar Server Trainers
- Catechists – Sacramental Programme Coordinator/Leader
- Children’s Liturgy of the Word
- Choir Leaders – where children are included in the general choir and for children’s choir
- Ministers of Communion to the Sick
- Pastoral Visitor
- Parent Helpers / Chaperons on camps
- Sunday School Teachers
- Youth Ministry Leaders
- and others.
For more information see the Diocesan website.
Download the Police Vetting Form here:PoliceVettingRequest-2023