Notice from Auckland Regional Public Health Service:
COVID-19 is still spreading in the community.
There have been no recent new cases reported.
Please see here the updated information from the Government here.
Testing is free. You can find your nearest testing centre here: www.healthpoint.co.nz/covid-19, or free-phone Healthline: 0800 358 5453.
You can also order Rapid Antigen Tests (RATs) and use these yourself at home. RATs are the main type of test now being used, with results only taking about 20 minutes. You can order RATs on-line or over the phone.
- Online: requestrats.covid19.health.nz
- Over the phone: 0800 222 478, choose option 3 (8am-8pm, 7 days a week)
Find out more here.
- new or worsening cough
- sneezing and runny nose
- temporary loss of smell or altered sense of taste
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
Less common symptoms of COVID-19 may include: diarrhoea, headache, muscle aches, nausea, vomiting, malaise, chest pain, abdominal pain, joint pain, or confusion/irritability. These almost always occur with one or more of the common symptoms.
For further help:
- If you are worried or have questions you should call your GP or family doctor.
- The Unite against COVID-19 website has lots of useful information on COVID-19. Visit: https://covid19.govt.nz.
- Information in other languages is available from: https://covid19.govt.nz/languages-and-resources/translations/
- Information about the vaccination is available from: https://immunisation.northernregion.health.nz/
- Information for people with COVID-19 is available from:
- You can also call Healthline for free anytime on 0800 358 5453. Healthline has interpreters if you need one.